Wednesday, August 1, 2012

First Love

Do you still remember your first love? First time holding hands? First time you gaze at your love with your heart beating so strongly that it almost crushes out of your chest? First kiss?

Perhaps, I might need some seconds to recall the exact date when I met my first beloved boy. Then, I could gradually tell that it was in winter time and it snowed heavily. I could also tell that it was the first time that I was grateful for the great snow, for the coldness allowed me to stand closer to him.

I would love to share with my friends how beautiful my first kiss was, how afraid I felt when he slowly leaned forward to my red-as-apple face and how eager I was to accept his soft and tender lips. I freezed when his lips were on the tips of mine. Time freezed as well, so did the everything else. I forgot to close my eyes but still was not able to see anything clearly. Perhaps, love blinded them all.

If I have got a second chance to have the first love again, I might ask for more. I would hold back for a longer time for the first kiss, so that the kiss could be even more tasteful. I would choose to meet him in the season of spring. I loved the snow but the flowers blooming for more. I would choose some boy for whom I am also his first love... but I don't have a second chance. First love is as beautiful as it could be because it is the once in the life time experience. It is so memorable because I could never go back again. I could only imagine and recall, which makes the first love even more beautiful than it actually is.

If you may, I would love to hear your stories about your first love. If you may, let me know how it feels to kiss a boy for the first time who is kissing you for the first time as well...



Love,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment